2019 Sea Ray Sundancer 290 - Demonstrator
Powered by a 6.2L Mercruiser 350hp MPI DTS sterndrive, w/ 50 hours
For those that never stop aspiring. The Sundancer 290 sleeps 4 and offers elegant styling and performance in a layout ideal for socializing and comfortable cruising. Designed to make the most of every moment on the water, the Sundancer 290 features an ample swim platform with ladder, robust bow lounging and seating, and a fold-down transom seat and teak cockpit table - converting to sun pads. The cockpit galley includes a sink and a refrigerator to hold all essentials for a perfect day or weekend aboard.
This Sea Ray is one of two prototype/demonstrator boats for the new Sundancer 290 model. This boat is wired for 110V. It will have a step-down transformer installed which will allow the boat to be plugged into 240V shore power.
- Overall Length 8.75 M / 28'8"
- Overall Length w/Standard Swim Platform 8.75 M / 28'8"
- Beam 2.74 m / 9'
- Fuel Capacity 360 L / 105 gal
- Water Capacity 106 L / 28 gal
- Sleeps in cabin 4 People
- Draft (Sterndrives down) 109 CM / 42"
- Deadrise 21º
- Dry Weight 4,500 KG / 9,920 lb
- Holding Tank 106 L / 28 gal
- Bow Thruster
- Submersible Swim Platform, Manual
- Underwater Lights
- Electric Windlass w/Chain & Stainless Steel Anchor
- Cockpit Cover
- Fender Clips
- Cockpit Stove
- Teak Flooring - Bow & Cockpit
- Teak on Swim Platform
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Refrigerator in Cockpit
- Transom Shower - Hot & Cold
- Dual Digital Dash w/VesselView 9
- Flatscreen TV - V-berth - 110V
- Inverter 12V - 110V
- Premier Stereo Upgrade w/add'l speakers & sub
- Air Conditioning / Heating - 110V
- Generator - Petrol - 110V
Ask about our competitive finance rates, we can tailor a package to suit most budgets to approved purchasers.
Nationwide delivery is available.
Sports Marine has over 100 boats for sale in Christchurch, Auckland & Sydney. We've been selling quality new & used boats for 40-years. With over 5,000 boats sold, you can count on us for great deals and quality after sales service & support.
This boat is on display and ready for inspection now at Sports Marine Christchurch
PLEASE NOTE: STOCK PHOTO'S SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS.